Welcome to my repost blog!

Hello!

This blog exists to tie in a few different blogs I author on. I need a single blog that creates a feed of all my posts. So here you go!

My blogs will show up in my Amazon author profile here:




Hmm. What a pointless blog post. I know, here's my first blog on MSDN, from 2011:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/archive/blogs/user_ed/about-user-ed

Who am I?
I'm User Ed, an Experience Program Manager on SQL Server and former Technical Writer on the Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services team. Before that I was on the Microsoft Hardware team (webcams, mice, and keyboards), and before that I was on Microsoft Surface. I've been working at Microsoft since 2005. Over the years, I have accumulated an Associate of Applied Arts in design and animation, a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, and a Master in Business Administration, focusing on Technology Management. From my work at Microsoft, I have 5 design patent awards (four patents are pending), an Excellence Award (from Microsoft Surface), and a Gold Star Award (for Business Intelligence Appliance work).


- Ninja Ed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed Price Bibliography

Why is there a giant Joker playing card in the Batcave?